- The jikos are able to save up to 50% of firewood used,
- reduce smoke and soot emissions by up to 70%,
- reduce cooking time by up to 50% ,
- Eliminate respiratory health problems and eye irritation caused by inhaling smoke and soot while cooking,
- Modernize your kitchen and enhance flexibility as they are portable.
Our aim is to sustainably meet the clean-burning cook stove needs of Kenyans still cooking over open fires and traditional stoves. Nearly half of the people in the world cook using open fire. Forests are disappering, women and children are dying from smoke inhilations and families are spending vast amounts of time and money to cook. Firewod jikos The cook stoves burns wood and charcoal more efficiently, lowering family expenditures, mitigating deforestation, curtailing green-house gas emissions and helping to reduce the exposure of families to dangerous air pollutants in smoke from indoor cooking. Charcoal Jiko This is one of the cleanest high-capacity premium charcoal jikos in the world, saves charcoal up to 50% hence saving on money, burns up carbon monoxide making is safe for you and your family and cooks as fast as a meko.Leave a reply →